19 CHRI$TMA$ CRACKERS
1) Q: Whatís the use of reindeer?
A: It makes the garden grow, sweetie.
2) Q: What did Santa give the deaf fisherman for Christmas?
A: A herring (!) aid.
3) Q: Where is the best place to buy your dog a present?
4) Q: What do angels write on their Christmas cards?
A: Halo (!), everybody
5) Q: What do vampires write on their Christmas cards?
A: Best vicious of the season.
6) Q: What did Adam write on his Christmas card?
A: Merry Christmas, Eve.
7) Q: What do you get if you cross a shark with a snowman?
8) Q: What do gorillas sing at Christmas?
A: Jungle bells, jungle bells .....
9) Q: What happens to you at Christmas?
A: Yule (!) be happy.
10) Q: Whatís the difference between a sick reindeer and a dead bee?
A: Oneís a seedy beast and the otherís a bee deceased.
11) Q: What did the hungry reindeer say when he only had thistles to eat?
A: Thistle (!) have to do.
12) Q: What is the wettest animal?
A: The reindeer.
13) Q: What do the reindeer sing to Father Christmas on his birthday?
A: Freeze (!) a jolly good fellow.
14) Q: What happened when the Christmas fairy ate a tree decoration by mistake?
A: She got tinselitis (!).
15) Q: Which sort of elf eats its food quickly?
A: A goblin (!). Have a
16) Q: What do you do with a blue reindeer? COOL YULE
A: Try to cheer it up. and a
17) Q: How does a snowman travel around? FESTIVE FIRST,
A: By icicle. W.E.P.
18) Q: Whatís an ig?
A: An Eskimoís home without a loo.
19) Q: Whatís a snowmanís favourite song?
A: There's no business like snow business.
back to "CHRI$TMA$"
THE BOTTOM LINE THE BOTTOM LINE THE BOTTOM LINE THE BOTTOM LINE THE BOTTOM LINE THE BOTTOM LINE THE BOTTOM